SketchCop®Solutions provides best-in-class forensic facial imaging solutions for law enforcement, related government agencies, military, intelligence, private security and academics. Our products not only increases the speed and enhance the accuracy of facial images, they also help law enforcement reduce investigative cycle times, saving them time and money.
Depending on their requirements, we can offer clients advanced investigative facial identification solutions. Especially when there’s an urgent need to identify suspects, including images taken from video surveillance cameras.
For those seeking a software-driven solution for creating facial composites, we offer SketchCop® Facial Composite System Software, a subscription-free digital composite sketch software program.
SketchCop® Facial Composite System is a portable and easy-to-use solution for solving crime. This is especially helpful for non-artists, who want to create high-quality facial composites for their departments.
Aided by powerful editing tools in our SketchCop® Editor, users can easily refine their composite images, making the same subtle changes a forensic artist would using their pencil and eraser.
Sketch vs. Photo Quality
Many facial composite software programs use photographic databases. This creates an end-product that looks similar to a mugshot photo. This can be confusing to the public. Persons viewing the composite image may believe that they should be looking for the exact same person, hindering the identification process.
Benefits of Using SketchCop® Facial Composite System
Law enforcement agencies who choose SketchCop® Facial Composite System Software will enjoy the following benefits:
- Easy to use
- Cost-effective –costs less than training ONE forensic artist
- Accessible to more users
- Sketch-quality facial component library
- Built-in Editor/Paint tools
The advantage of using SketchCop® Facial Composite System is that it places an important identification tool into the hands of more people. Having more personnel trained to use SketchCop® Facial Composite System makes it the perfect 24/7 facial intelligence gathering solution for solving crime. With SketchCop® Facial Composite System’s easy-to-use interface, users can focus on the eyewitness interview – the most important element when creating facial composites.
For more information about SketchCop® Facial Composite System Software, or if you would like to schedule a free demonstraction, please contact: email@example.com
Multi-View Window: Create and save up to (6) different suspect views or alternate looks.
SketchCop® Facial Composite System allows you to see what your suspect looks like with or without facial hair, hats, glasses or facial hair. Then let the victim choose the best look.
SketchCop® Features and Benefits:
SketchCop® Facial Composite System has a library of facial components that allows the user to build a variety of ethnic faces. Combinations of the many available facial features allows the user to create an innumerable variety of facial composites. To learn more about the features & benefits available to those using SketchCop® Facial Composite System, please read below.
- Creates: High quality color, or 256 gray-scale images. Database: Contains approximately 2,000 facial components allows users to create countless facial composites. The database is consistently updated with new facial components. Customized databases are available by contract.
- Auto Display: Scroll through select facial feature sets to assist eyewitness if they have trouble recalling an individual feature.
- Editor tools: Brush, airbrush, smudge, clone stamp, dodge/burn, eraser, cut/paste, trapezoid distortion, individual facial feature layer editing, color correction and many others are available.
- Modification tools: Color adjust, positioning, scaling, margin adjustment, rotation (Together as a set, or individually), horizontal flip, etc. Parts can also be reset to their default size.
- Exportable facial composites: Save images as JPEG, BMP, GIF or PNG files. Open in Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements, Corel® Paintshop Pro or other popular graphic software programs for further editing.
- Multi-View screen: Allows users to create 6 different versions of the suspect’s appearance for later reference.
- Database: Available facial components will allow users to create a wide range of ethnic faces. Agencies may also contract with SketchCop® Solutions to create custom ethnic facial features that may not be found in our standard data- base.
- Facial Component Database includes: Heads, Chins, Ears, Foreheads, Cheeks, Hairstyles, Eyebrows, Eyes, Noses, Mouths, Headwear and Eye/ Sunglasses. Age your suspect using our Forehead lines, Eye lines Mid-facial lines and Neck lines. Alternative looks can be created using Beards, Stubble, Mustaches and Goatees, Masks-Earrings, Tattoos, Blemishes and Scars.
- Discounts: Are available for multiple licenses. Ask us for a quote
- Training: Is available at The SketchCop® Academy, our United States-based training facility in Orange County, CA. Live, online, instructor-led webinars are also available.
- Product upgrades: Updates and upgrades are sold separately. Yearly maintenance plans are also available.
- Technical support: Is available via e-mail.